Today is Mega SwagBucks Friday! One of the easiest ways to earn SwagBucks is to search the internet today where you can easily earn 2 to 3 times as many SwagBucks as you would on a typical day. Not a member yet? You’ll receive 30 bonus points just for signing up today! Once you’ve earned as little as 450 Swagbucks, you can cash it in for my favorite reward, a $5 Amazon gift code! These codes add up quickly, and if you save them up, you could use them to help pay for Christmas this year!
I just redeemed my Swagbucks the other day for a $20 Amazon Gift Card which will help cover my toilet paper I buy on Subscribe & Save!! So, I will be receiving 48 rolls of toilet paper absolutely for FREE! Sweet!
SwagBucks is a place where you can earn points for searching the web, performing daily tasks, and more! When you search the web, you will randomly earn points as you search. All points can be redeemed towards items or even gift cards. For example, 450 Swagbucks will get you a $5.00 Amazon gift card which is easy to earn if you were to perform a few tasks a day using SwagBucks. I use my SwagBucks exclusively on the Amazon gift cards and let it accumulate for a big shipping order in the future. To date, I’ve earned over $55 in Amazon gift cards in the last year alone! Join for free to start working on your points for gift cards.
Easy Ways to Earn More Swagbucks
- Install the Swagbucks Toolbar. Each day you sign in you’ll be rewarded with 1 Swagbuck. You can still just go to the Swagbucks page, but if you’d like it to be a little easier just install the toolbar and then you’ll be all ready to go. Occasionally you’ll find special Swagbucks Codes that you can add to your account on the Swagbucks homepage.
- Complete NOSO (No Obiligation Survey Offers). Just click through the screens (I usually skip all the offers) and after a few screens you’ll be rewarded with 2 points. You can do this every single day. 2 points a day is going to add up to 60 points a month.
- Take the Daily Poll. Just answer a quick question (you’ll find it under the “Earn” tab at the top of the page and you’ll be rewarded with 1 point per day….30+/- points/month!
- Watch Swagbucks TV. I will pull up Swagbucks while I’m working on the computer. Start a video, go about my business and I’m rewarded 3 points for every few videos I watch. You can earn 75 points in a 24 hour period.
- Follow the Swagbucks Blog. Occasionally they will share codes within the blog that you can enter on your Swagbucks homepage.